Plan Your Visit to The Wisconsin State Fair 2013:
- The Wisconsin State Fair 2013 will run from August 1 - 11.
- Wisconsin State Fair admission is: adults $10, seniors military and veterans $7, youth $6 (ages 6-11), children free.
- Getting to the Wisconsin State Fair.
- Check out the line-up on the Wisconsin State Fair Main Stage.
- See the Wisconsin State Fair in photos.
Sunday – Thursday: 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Friday – Saturday: 8 a.m. to midnight; Final Sunday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Exhibition Building Hours:
Daily: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Opens daily at 10 a.m.
Wisconsin State Fair Park
640 South 84th St.
West Allis, WI 53214
Wisconsin State Fair History
The Wisconsin State Fair has been around since 1851, when it was first held in Janesville and attended by approximately 8,000 – 12,000 people for the admission price of 10¢. After that, the fair moved around quite a bit, finally settling in West Allis in 1892. Today, nearly a million people attend the fair annually.
Wisconsin State Fair Travel and Lodging
If you have friends and family coming into town for the Wisconsin State Fair, be sure to tell them to book flights to Milwaukee and make a hotel reservation as soon as possible, as summer bookings quickly reach sell-out capacity.