You've got a sled, you've got snow, now you just need a good hill. So, bundle up, slap some wax on the Snow Tiger and get yourself to one of these Milwaukee sledding hills ASAP!
Daytime Sledding Hills
- Bayside Village Hall, 9075 N. Regent Rd.
- Columbus Park, 7301 W. Courtland Ave.
- Greene Park, 4235 S. Lipton Ave., St. Francis
- Hales Corners Park, 5765 S. New Berlin Rd., Hales Corners
- Hawthorne Glen, 1130 North 60th St.
- Kinderberg Park, N104 W14942 Donges Bay Rd. Germantown
- Kletzsch Park, 6561 N. Milwaukee River Pkwy., Glendale
- LaFollette Park, 9418 W. Washington St.
- Maitland Park, 6001 S. 13 St.
- McCarty Park, 8214 W. Cleveland Ave.
- McGovern Park, 5400 N. 51 St.
- Mee-Kwon Park, 6333 W. Bonniwell Rd., Mequon
- Sheridan Park, 4800 S. Lake Dr.
- St. Mary’s Hill, 2323 N. Lake Dr.
- Wilson Recreation, 4001 S 20 St.
Lighted Sledding Hills
- Brown Deer Park,7835 N. Green Bay Rd., lit until 8 p.m.
- Currie Park, 3535 N. Mayfair Rd., lit until 9 p.m.
- Humboldt Park, 3000 S. Howell Ave., lit until 8 p.m.
- Pulaski Park, 2677 S. 16 St., lit until 10 p.m.
- Whitnall Park, 5879 S. 92 St., lit until 10 p.m.